Commercial Cannabis Activity Permit

The City Council passed Resolution 156-40 authorizing the permitting of certain commercial medical cannabis / medical marijuana activities within the Medical Marijuana Innovation Zone.  The permit is called the Commercial Cannabis Activity Permit (CCAP).

Beginning April 1, 2016 applications are being accepted for the CCAP.  This permit requires: coordination, compliance review, and approvals from six different City departments, while the permitting process is managed by the CCAP Processor and staff.

Below you will find information about the CCAP and the application process, and a full application package.  
Applications are accepted at the front counter for the Building Division and Planning Division

Applicants may call the City's CCAP specialist, Edie Rosen, at 707-825-2137 for answers about obtaining a permit or status updates on existing applications.  She is generally available Monday through Friday, from 10:30am to 2:30pm.
If you have zoning questions, please call the Planning Division at 707-822-5955.  If you have building questions, please call the Building Division at 707-822-5956.  You are also welcome to make an appointment to discuss your project directly.