1. The City of Arcata issues full refunds/credits for any class or program cancelled by the Arcata Recreation Division.
2. Non-camp cancellations must be submitted in writing* and incur a $10 Processing Fee.
3. All Camp cancellations must be submitted in writing* and incur a $20 Processing Fee.
4. Cancellation refund requests must be submitted in writing*, at least two weeks (2) prior to the start of the program.Cancellations must be received by 9 a.m. For example, if class starts on the 15th of the month, cancellation requests must be received by 9 a.m. on the 1st of the month. Refunds/credits are not given for individual days missed. “Make up Days” are not offered.
5. Exceptions for extenuating circumstances to our policy requires you to complete a Cancellation/Refund Request Form. If granted, refunds/credits are computed from the day the written request was received. Refunds are first applied to any household balance due.
* Customer cancellations, refund requests and forms may be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), mailed (736 F St. Arcata, Ca 95521), or faxed ((707) 825-2118).